Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account.
LIGHTS, CAMERA, SAVE!
January 27, 2021
Please submit completed entries to the [email protected] before March 1, 2021
- Be original and think outside the box. Treat this as you would a school project and make sure that all of your work is yours not borrowed from a song, website, book, etc.
- Read the official contest rules on lightscamerasave.com. Make sure that all your hard work isn’t in vain and disqualified for not following the rules.
- Produce a video with high audio and visual quality. Production value is 30% of the judge’s score.
- Expect us to notify our bank winner in early March. The American Bankers Association Foundation will announce the national winner late March 2021.
- Get the permission of others featured in your video. Before you enter your video into the contest, make sure any friends or classmates who are in the video know that they are about to become stars!
- Use copyrighted material- this includes music, movies, and books. We want YOUR original ideas, not those of celebrities.
- Submit your video to more than one bank. This is a fast and sure way to have your video disqualified.
- Create an advertisement. Remove clothing labels, sports teams, car emblems, store logos, and all other identifiers from your video.
- Create a video longer than 30 seconds.
- Limit yourself to saving. Videos can be about any personal finance topic.
- Hesitate to ask questions. We are excited that you have decided to participate in the contest and are here to help.