Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account.
A liquid-fast merchant services solution is here!
Discover a faster, easier way to collect and process healthcare payments.
Manasquan Bank merchant services introduces Liquid Payments, a contactless patient payments solution designed to help medical, dental, and veterinary practices drive financial health, create operational efficiencies, and patient convenience.
Why Liquid Payments?
Liquid Payments is an integrated mobile platform encompassing both a point-of-sale and eCommerce component. The feature-rich platform includes tools and support to accelerate A/R cycles (from 45 to 15 days) and enables immediate cost savings by eliminating paper statements, reducing overall cost of collections, streamlining operations, resulting in an overall improved patient experience.
We’d love to learn about your patient payment processing challenges and show you what the Liquid Payments platform can do. Request a demo to get started.
Key benefits include:
- Facilitates faster, easier patient payments
- Contactless payment options
- Accelerates A/R and improves cash flow
- Eliminates time/costs of paper statements and collection efforts
- Less write-offs
- Creates operational efficiencies
- Enhances overall patient experience
- Robust text/email capability
- Increases revenue
Some of the results healthcare providers have achieved using Liquid Payments include:
- 20% improvement in overall collections
- 1/3 less time spent on patient debt collections
- 30% increase in patient satisfaction with convenient payment options
- A fast, efficient, and mobile point-of-sale (POS) experience leveraging the latest technology in payment terminals
- Secure payment card capture, for any payment type across the platform
- Contactless Payments (text- and/or email-to pay)
- Robust, automatic recurring payment plans
- Actionable, mobile statements, (summary statements via text/email with embedded payment link)
- Hosted payment page for online payments
- Integration with any existing EMR/EHR or practice management system (Auto-posting of all payment types)
- Real time reporting
Privacy and Data Security. Liquid Payments complies with all applicable Privacy Laws relating to privacy, security, collection or use of Personal Information of any individuals (including clinical trial participants, patients, patient family members, caregivers or advocates, physicians and other health care professionals, clinical trial investigators, researchers, pharmacists) that interact with Liquid Payments in connection with the operation of Liquid Payments’ business. Liquid Payments complies with its written and published policies and procedures concerning the privacy, security, collection and use of Personal Information (the “Privacy Policies”).