Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account. RoundUp
How do you know if you need to upgrade from Core Business Checking?
Premier Business Checking is right for you if:
- You intend to maintain a large balance, and
- You will consistently complete a high volume of transactions.
That’s because your increased activity levels may qualify you for waived monthly fees and earnings credits. You wouldn’t want to miss out on those!
Opening an account involves an initial deposit of at least $100. Your monthly maintenance fee will be $15. Activity fees are $0.14 per check paid and $0.25 per deposit ticket.
But, as stated above, you are in control of your own destiny with Premier Business Checking. If you maintain a high balance and make regular transactions, we determine the fee waivers and earnings credits you qualify for each month.
Benefits & Features
Additional benefits for Premier Business Checking include:
- Account Alerts
- Business Debit Mastercard®
- Credit Toward Your First Order of Checks (up to $100)
- Clover Merchant Services
- Export Transactions to Accounting and Tax Program
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture + Cash Management Solutions
Learn more, and get started, by reaching out to a local branch today.