At Manasquan Bank, our people are at the core of everything we do and we believe they are fundamental to our success. We fully invest in each and every employee, so they are better equipped and motivated to engage with our clients, whether it is face to face in our branches or digitally through our website. Join Manasquan Bank and help us in our longstanding commitment of providing exceptional and personalized service to our valued clients.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures analyze new credit requests, renewals and loan reviews assigned by the Credit Manager. Develop and analyze credit information for CRE, C&I, construction and small business loans, prepare credit presentations for loan officers, loan committee and board. Prepares regulatory reporting information with regard to loans, orders proper documentation and searches and supports lenders with the analysis and administration of loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform detailed financial analysis on business entities and interprets the financial information based on financial statements, tax returns and company prepared documents.
2. Perform credit, personal financial statement and personal cash flow analysis on individuals and guarantors in order to determine financial strength and credit enhancements based on financial statements, tax returns and reports.
3. Prepare credit presentations for new approvals, renewals and reviews based upon financial analysis for presentations to loan officers, loan committee and board.
4. Assist with presentations of loans to loan committee and board.
5. Prepare and maintain accurate loan records, regulatory reporting information and necessary searches.
6. Recommend specific loan structures to enhance credit quality.
7. Accompany lenders on customer site visits and customer interviews.
8. Maintain accurate knowledge of MB credit, practices and regulatory policies to assist bank in compliance.
9. Maintain accurate tickler systems with regard to financial information and loan covenants.
SPECIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work background and experience.
2. Minimum 1 year credit analysis or equivalent financial analysis experience required.
3. Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess individual and company financial statements, tax returns, cash flow, industry and competitive analysis and projections.
4. Strong background in commercial and small business underwriting and lending.
5. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal direction.
6. Strong written and verbal skills
7. Strong problem recognition and resolution skills
8. Ability to work independently and within a team
9. Working knowledge of all commercial products and services.
10. Assist in monitoring construction loans.
11. Proficient in various spreadsheet and Word processing applications
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the facilities maintenance function, including the maintenance of all Bank properties, negotiating vendor service contracts, coordinating remodeling jobs, obtaining contractor bids. Directs the activities of contractors and vendors in providing such services. Confers with department heads to coordinate remodeling projects and develops strategies to perform the work as efficiently as possible. Maintains regular contact with vendors and service representatives when reviewing work performed and reporting malfunctioning equipment.
Looking to make a difference where you live and work? See what’s possible at Manasquan Bank!
At Manasquan Bank, we are committed to promoting a work environment that gives our employees the tools to succeed and opportunities to excel in their careers. Our best in class employee programs and transparent communication channels are just a few examples of why we want you to be apart of the team. We recognize and reward our employees and foster an environment of continuous growth. A healthy work life balance is important to us and we promote the well being of our employees through various programs.
Manasquan Bank offers a robust employee benefits package with significant insurance premiums paid for by the Bank.
PLUS, WE HELP OUR EMPLOYEES PLAN FOR THE FUTURE:
WE OFFER FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES THE FOLLOWING, AT NO COST:
WE ALSO OFFER:
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in fostering a diverse work atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Maria Pickell, Senior Accountant
Maria joined the bank 11 years ago as a part time teller in the Point Pleasant Branch. She attended college while working in the Point Pleasant Branch and received her Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Kean University in 2012. Maria transferred to the Accounting Department in 2014, where she utilizes her strong analytical skills and initiative on a daily basis. More recently in 2018, Maria took on additional responsibilities and was promoted to Senior Accountant.
Maria enjoys finding solutions to tough problems and solving “puzzles” that arise day to day. Her role exposes her to many other departments within the Bank allowing her to get a complete understanding of how the Bank operates. When asked about her favorite part of working for a community bank, Maria enjoys the close-knit family culture amongst employees. She also explains, “I like that we know many of our clients by name and they know us.”
Employees at Manasquan Bank are proud to be a part of an organization that helps their employees develop valuable skills needed to advance their careers and shape the future success of the Bank. Our family-like culture brings teams together where colleagues collaborate and are empowered to make decisions. From day one, we have been driven to always do the right thing which is reflected in our employees’ work and is the driving force behind the friendly, personalized experience that we seek to create for every client. We strive to not only serve our clients, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play.
Driven by Core Values
Our core values not only represent the foundation of our company, but guide us in everything we do.
We empower employees to work together with partners in the community and internal fellow teammates.
We are committed to provide high quality, diverse, flexible products and exceptional service for every client.
We encourage creativity and experimentation to implement new technology based solutions.
Relevance & Sustainability
We promote sustainable growth in order to provide extraordinary service through multiple delivery channels with relevant and innovative products.
Quote from James S. Vaccaro, Chairman, CEO & President
“Manasquan Bank’s workplace culture is the driving force behind the friendly, local experience we seek to create for every customer, To not only be included, but also ranked highly, among NJ’s top employers is a testament to how special our team truly is. It is of deep importance to us that our 160 team members and counting feel motivated, inspired and connected in Manasquan Bank’s mission of serving our local residents and communities.”
Manasquan Bank continues to grow and adds opportunities for professionals of all levels.
Please click here to view current open positions.