Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account.
Join us at one of our upcoming Shred Days: Box Up, Drive Up & Stay Buckled Up!
September 03, 2020
To maintain its commitments to both sustainability and client safety, Manasquan Bank has updated its Shred Days in line with public health protocol.
Drive-up Shred Day: How It Works
Bring your old printouts and documents in the trunk of your car. One of our team members will unload and bring the paper to our on-site shredding truck while you wait safely inside your vehicle.
- Mixed office paper only (no magazines or newspapers).
- Shredded on site, while you watch.
- Limit: 2 file boxes or 50 lbs.
- 100% of materials recycled.
- Contactless drop-off.
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, and 2 barrels of oil.
- The process of recycling paper generates 74% less air pollution and uses 50% less water than making paper from new materials.
- 40% of all landfill waste is paper.
- U.S. papermakers recycle enough paper daily to fill a 14-mile long train of boxcars.
- Roughly 22 million tons of paper went into landfills in 2017, down from 36 million tons a decade earlier. We’re doing great, but the job never stops!
Upcoming Shred Days
541 Sycamore Ave
9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
We’ll see you there. Drive up and stay in your vehicle, please!