It's time to Max out your rewards with Infinity Pro+.
Lights, Camera, Save 2022
If you’re between 13 and 18 and ready to put your creativity (and your personal finance knowledge) to the test, then the @American Bankers Association Foundation #LightsCameraSave! video contest is for you. Send a 30-second video to Manasquan Bank about ways to be financially responsible, along with your contestant entry form, and you’re on your way to winning.
Once you are finished, please submit your video URL and completed application to [email protected].
The contest runs February 21, 2022 through March 31, 2022 – Sign up today!
- Be original and think outside the box. Treat this as you would a school project and make sure that all of your work is yours not borrowed from a song, website, book, etc.
- Read the official contest rules on lightscamerasave.com. Make sure that all your hard work isn’t in vain and disqualified for not following the rules.
- Produce a video with high audio and visual quality. Production value is 30% of the judge’s score.
- Expect us to notify our bank winner in early March. The American Bankers Association Foundation will announce the national winner late March 2022.
- Get the permission of others featured in your video. Before you enter your video into the contest, make sure any friends or classmates who are in the video know that they are about to become stars!
- Use copyrighted material- this includes music, movies, and books. We want YOUR original ideas, not those of celebrities.
- Submit your video to more than one bank. This is a fast and sure way to have your video disqualified.
- Create an advertisement. Remove clothing labels, sports teams, car emblems, store logos, and all other identifiers from your video.
- Create a video longer than 30 seconds.
- Limit yourself to saving. Videos can be about any personal finance topic.
- Hesitate to ask questions. We are excited that you have decided to participate in the contest and are here to help.