By: Heather Schick, Vice President, Cash Management
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup and ¾ cups white sugar, divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls/sheets
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Unroll one can of the crescent rolls/sheet and press into the 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish then cover with the remaining can of crescent rolls/dough.
4. Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
5. Spread melted butter over the top of the crescent sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
6. Bake in the oven until the crescent dough is puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
7. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23.3g 30%
Saturated Fat 13.7g 68%
Cholesterol 63mg 21%
Sodium 369mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 50.1g 18%
Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3%
Total Sugars 31.4g