Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account. RoundUp
Manasquan Bank recognizes that clear communication is at the heart of any good relationship. We are excited to use this forum to share information with you. Because banking is such a highly regulated industry, please be aware that we must follow certain rules.
The Manasquan Bank Facebook page is public, so that anyone can see your posts, and your posts have the potential to appear in search-engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). Healthy discussion is very important to us; however, we may occasionally remove posts that don't fit our community guidelines. Also, because our Facebook page is a public page and anyone can participate, please understand that we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than those of Manasquan Bank.
We ask you to follow these social media best practices:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Do not post someone else's copyrighted work unless you have permission
- And most importantly, NEVER post personal, identifying or confidential information
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a customer with a question about a Manasquan Bank account, you can contact a customer service representative through the Contact Us section of our website or by using the information below:
Via USPS: Manasquan Bank 2221 Landmark Place Wall, NJ 08736
Our Facebook page is monitored by Manasquan Bank employees. All comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll always reply to every comment. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem to be abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our Facebook page is a place for conversations between and among individuals and Manasquan Bank, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit Manasquan Bank website for more information about specific products and services.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our Facebook page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Manasquan Bank reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
Comment and Posting Policy
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contains hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within that wall post. While we welcome reasonable criticism, we may delete negative comments about Manasquan Bank and/or our competitors that aren't relevant and don't add to the overall experience.
We may delete comments that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
Links to Third-Party Site
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement by Manasquan Bank of the site or company.