Anytime you use your Manasquan Bank Debit Mastercard® for point-of-sale (POS) purchases, we’ll round up the total purchase to the nearest whole dollar and automatically deposit the difference into your designated checking or savings account.
SHRED DAY EVENT | 09/25/2021
August 13, 2021
We invite our clients, fellow community members and local businesses to each bring two file boxes or 50 lbs. of mixed office paper for us to shred.
How It Works
Drive-up Shred Day: Bring your old printouts and documents in the trunk of your car. One of our team members will unload and bring the paper to our on-site shredding truck while you wait safely inside your vehicle.
- Mixed office paper only (no magazines or newspapers).
- Shredded on site, while you watch.
- Limit: 2 file boxes or 50 lbs.
- 100% of materials will be recycled.
When & Where
- Saturday, September 25th
- 429 Main St., Metuchen
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., or until the truck is full.
Why It Works
Recycling paper might seem like a small act individually, but it can be a tremendously impactful initiative when we coordinate a Shred Day together. Consider the following:
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, and 2 barrels of oil.
- The process of recycling paper generates 74% less air pollution and uses 50% less water than making paper from new materials.
- 40% of all landfill waste is paper.
- U.S. papermakers recycle enough paper daily to fill a 14-mile long train of boxcars.
We hope you’ll join!