Community Day is back and we’re celebrating with a full week of Days of Giving donations and daily giveaways!
We’re excited to invite you to our 8th Annual Community Day on Saturday, September 18th (rain date Sunday, September 19), at Squan Plaza in Downtown Manasquan from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To kick off the festivities early, we’re celebrating with a full week of Days of Giving donations to selected local non-profit organizations during the week leading up to Community Day - starting on Monday, September 13th thru Friday, September 17. Plus, enjoy daily giveaways at each of our branch locations.
How It Works
1. Gather your spare change.
2. Visit any Manasquan Bank branch location.
3. Cash in your loose coins.
4. We’ll calculate 15% of your transaction and make the donation.
5. You keep your full redemption!
• Dottie’s House
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Coastal & Northern New Jersey
• Luke's Helping Hand
• Greater Tuckerton Food Pantry
• YMCA of Metuchen, Edison, Woodbridge and South Amboy
Even those who aren’t Manasquan Bank clients can still participate. We’ll waive the 15% redemption fee and donate it instead.
Make a difference without spending a dime. Bring your spare change from Monday, September 13 to Friday, September 17 for our Days of Giving.
Will you be joining? RSVP here!