Easy Ice Cream Cake
Nina Calandruccio, Universal Banker at our Landmark branch, shares her simple recipe for a delicious summer treat, ice cream cake! Learn how to make this crowd-pleaser at home!
• 1 Box of Ice Cream Sandwiches
• 1 Container of Cool Whip
• 1 Cup of Sprinkles (or your Favorite Ice Cream Topping)
1. Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2" loaf pan with parchment paper, allowing extra to hang over the sides of the pan.
2. Arrange unwrapped ice cream sandwiches to fit in bottom of pan.
3. Top the ice cream sandwiches with 1/2 the tub of cool whip and spread to cover completely.
4. Top the cool whip with sprinkles.
5. Layer the unwrapped ice cream sandwiches in the same manner on top of the cool whip. Push down gently.
6. Top with the remaining cool whip and sprinkles to cover completely.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least an hour until firm.
8. Remove from freezer and lift parchment to remove the cake from the pan.
9. Serve and enjoy!